Thursday, November 4, 2010

Oliver's new ATV

Oct. 29, 2010

Aunt Miranda sent Oliver his birthday present (yeah, his birthday was July 8, and yes his party was on June 26, but I don't think Oliver's complaining about the belated gift). She sent him a motorized ATV. For children ages 3 and up. For my 15 months old child (note that this isn't even half way there).

Bo, loving husband that he is, and usually incredibly smart man, decided that letting Oliver use it right away was just fine. 

Sometimes there's just no arguing with testosterone. 

So, I bit my bottom lip, grabbed the camera and dealt with it. Thankfully the battery has to charge over night, so I have until tomorrow to adjust to this. We did get it put together tonight though...

Getting on for the first time. I don't need no stinkin' help Daddy!

Gee, do you think he likes it?

Wait...this is going to move by itself tomorrow?

Sweet!

But for now, I'll push it around...

ATV's are made to go afterall...

Crap. Crap crap crap crap crap. Who put this chair in this doorway anyway?
(Hunny...that you was you...)

Daddy...

Because I don't have pictures for the next couple of days, I'll update here. Oliver especially loves the ATV now that the battery is charged up. For the first day or two he struggled to turn it, so Bo or I would steer while he worked the gas (shudder). Then, a couple of days ago while I was in cooking dinner, he drove into the kitchen. From the front hall. Without running into any of the walls on the way (I would have heard that for sure). So I guess he's got the steering down pat now (shudder).

No comments: