Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Can I get excited yet?

It's just been such a crazy week, and it doesn't seem to be slowing down. I got my first beta back and it was a perfect, beautiful 138. I could finally breath a sigh of relief. Now all I need is for the second one (drawn tomorrow) to be double that and we'll be laughing.

Last night I made chicken teriyaki for dinner (delicious), and for once I wasn't adverse to eating it (ground beef and I aren't getting along right now). It was a night full of insane phone calls too though. Bo was on the phone all night with work, and I had my mom and uncle calling...

At least everything calmed down at 8, so I was able to watch Glee and relax, and Oliver fell asleep in his bouncer, so we figured we were set for a nice and easy night.

Not so much.

Oliver decided he'd rather be awake and scream bloody murder until 11 (thanks over-tiredness). That was pretty brutal, and long, and did I mention that I'm exhausted? All I want right now is to go home and sleep. But I can't.

Tonight? I can't then either.

Because it's garbage night.

And Bo's working late.

And I have to cook two dinner.

Man oh man, tonight is going to suck.


You know what though?


I'm really excited about this baby :)

No comments: