Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Forgettful is my...wait...what

Days disappear from my mind far too quickly it seems. I used to be much better at updating this daily. Then every other day I'd do two posts, and now it's more like twice a week. Which is horrible because I can never remember what happened.

Friday at work was pretty normal, nothing exciting or crazy. Bo dropped Oliver off at daycare and picked him up (as per usual Friday routine). We're having chicken bites for dinner tonight, but I didn't have enough chicken at home for leftovers tomorrow so on my way I stopped at Sobeys to grab two more breasts.

When I got home Bo and Oliver were both sound asleep, so after a quick change into some comfortable clothes I got to cleaning the kitchen and making dinner. I also made some pie crust dough for tomorrow, when I'll make my Grandma's recipe for rhubarb custard pie. Yum yum yum yum yum. For the life of me I can't remember what I made for a side, though I'm convinced there was something. Unless I just bought some bread from the grocery store. Yeah, I probably just bought bread.

Thankfully Bo woke up when I carried some of the stuff for dinner up (by woke up I mean that I woke him up when I loudly put the dishes onto the coffee table, oops). Oh well, he's up right, he can help me carry shit upstairs, lol.

After dinner we just played with Oliver and then headed to bed. I think.

No comments: