Tuesday, December 14, 2010

mmmm

So, pregnancy is apparently making me not update this very often.

Truth be told, I don't think it's the pregnancy, I think it's the impending Christmas.

You see, I'm hosting Christmas dinner, and I thought this was fantastic, until it started getting close. And I remembered that I had a 17 month old. And then I got pregnant, which made me tired. Always. Tired.

So, I'm starting to get quite panicked about Christmas dinner, and every time I go to post here, I think "I should probably finalize that menu and work out a timeline so I know what I can make ahead of time".

Then, instead of doing that, I stalk other blogs, stare off into space, and dream of what food I'm going to go out and buy for lunch.

Speaking of, does anyone know where I could buy some Welsh Rarebit.

Anyone?

All I want is some toast with cheese sauce.

Anyone?

Damn.

No comments: