Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Chalkboard Time!

Oct. 3, 2010

Before Oliver was even born I found this fantastic little chalkboard set that sticks on the wall, it was a tree with a bunch of birds (didn't use the birds though, didn't like them). I got it for $15 and felt like I'd stolen it.

Then, when I was at the mall a few weeks ago I I found this cute little chalkboard that sticks on the wall, it was the silohoutte of a dog. I got it $2.50 and I really felt like I'd stolen it.

It's taken me a while, but I finally moved around some of Oliver's toys and found a good spot for it in our upstairs family room. I hate that I waited so long because he absolutely loves it! For the most part he's really good about keeping the chalk off of the walls (sometimes his hand just gets ahead of him). He even insists on putting the chalk back into the tupperware container and putting the lid on when he's done.

This boy, he's too much.


Really, I can colour on this, and I'm not going to be in trouble?





We're still working on it, but over all, not too much chalk on the walls.

No comments: