Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ugh.

I have been just so, so sick this week. I came down with something Friday night, and it's just gotten worse, so nothing's been updated.

(sorry)

I do have a couple waiting in the wings though, and I'll get them up as soon as I can say supercalafragalisticexpialadoshus without starting a coughing fit.

I'm hoping tomorrow?

Get ready for a 5 minute, 4 ingredient, pineapple cream pie, corn flake cookies, and how I make Ragu a little more fun with just a few quick additions.

For now: back to bed!

Then to the doctors.

Then to the other doctors.

Then to garbage night.

Crap, I totally forgot that it was garbage night. Help me.

If you're bored, make the chocolate sheet cake that I got from The Pioneer Woman, it'll change your life!

Or the butter tarts, they're faster and ohhhhhh so good!

No comments: